Re: Zmailer to Exchange bug ?

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>
> >    I have been rather confused with this report, and apparently Arnt
> >    was too, as he referred to the outgoing smtp TA feature disabling..
>
> The sound you hear is me hitting my head ;) I saw the SMTP banners saying
> Microsoftesque things and assumed ZMailer was the client.
>
> However, even if zmailer is the server, my doubts about BDAT's usefulness
> remain valid.

Sorry for the confusion Arnt, see the other mail. It's Zmailer as server
and the Exchange box (customers, so no way you could get that changed
probably (;) as receiving end.

Hence.. read smtp instead of smtpserver please. Nevertheless it's still
BDAT at stake, and i'll certainly try the disabling of it, but as we have
offered it so long and the old release 2.99.51 didn't had hanging smtp's i
didn't directly thought of disabling it.

Mark