Re: including another file in aliases

Hi Matti,

I can't believe that things would have changed so much
with regards aliases in any new versions of ZMailer.

Certainly in the [older] ZMailer we use ( 2.99.50-s5 ),
includes in db/aliases are absolutely indispensible, ie
using syntax like:

amanda:        ":include:/zmailer/db/groups/amanda.group"
compcom:       ":include:/zmailer/db/groups/compcom.group"

to provide handy groupings. The referenced files contain
lists of destination addresses, one per line.

Cheers,
-Jim