Re: routes smtp_neighbour: not found

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 03:50:47PM -0300, Johnathan Thibodeau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I've run into a problem with zmailer running on a machine of mine,
> I hope I can find some help on this list. If there's a better list for me
> to be asking help questions on, I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me
> what this list is.
>
> 	Whenever I attempt to send mail through the server, it accepts it
> okay, but when the message makes it way through to the router I get the
> message:
>
> routes smtp_neighbour: not found

   I think this is telling that the router scripts, and the router
   program are in mismatch.

   You didn't mention the version of the ZMailer's router binary
   you are running, and the version of scripts.

   I do think the answer is given in the  README.UPGRADE.
   Specifically in the note of 22-Jan-2001 ...
   (It speaks of 'router smtp', but real is 'routes smtp',
    naturally..)