Re: router ignoring .forward expansion

I'm not sure, it was a couple of years ago, but I remember
seeing .forward troubles that could easily have been what you
describe.  I recall at least a couple of mailboxes being
affected, though there may have been more.  We were'nt ever able
to isolate the situation so clearly as this, and I haven't heard
of it lately, so I'm not sure if the fault was "intermittent" in
nature as well.

Ed Dyer
Postmaster <postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca>
Chebucto Community Network