Re: content filter

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:54:52PM -0600, Saxon Jones wrote:
> Is there a way to make the content filter apply to messages from IP's I've
> explicitly allowed in smtp-policy.relay?  I recall a message regarding this
> a month or two back, but never saw any reply.

   Ah the question about adding a "[content]filter +/-" attribute ?
   Hmm..  Yes, why not.

   I will try to make it, but I will also welcome patches that have
   added a new enumerated constant(s) at the end of existing ones, and
   all the other tidbits around to parse and use them.

   Right now my spare cycles are spent on 20 ton high precission
   mechanical monster design..  a 13.7 m diameter 100 GHz radio
   telescope, and revising a smaller (4m) diameter one.