Sigh.. the filter has its limits..

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 01:45:05AM +0000, Sakkie Greeff wrote:
> From:	"Sakkie Greeff" <gryskop@hotmail.com>
> To:	<zmailer@nic.funet.fi>
> Subject: ADVERT: I DID IT - CAN YOU TOO?

  The filter is only as good as the patterns in it.
It is quite good, but not perfect, like is apparent with what appeared
just few hours after I said that the list is open for posting, subject
to filtering.

Finding text phrases which could be considered as "signature characteristics"
of the group of spams, and not just a single one is always a challenge.

/Matti Aarnio