Re: bug or bad configuration??

Hello,

  I'm sorry but I don't understand well you. I'm Spanish, my english is
poor and I don't understand why an user is authenticated and other no.

  can you explain me how I can deny ALL if is not an IP mine?

  Thanks
    Rocío

--
 "Passswords are like underwear.
 You donīt share them, you donīt hang them on your monitor,
or under your keyboard, you donīt email them, or put them on
a web site, and you must change them very often."
begin:vcard
n:Alfonso Pita;Rocio
tel;cell:659 795183
tel;fax:981 169860