Re: FW: smtp transport seemingly eating bounceback failures

I am returning from underneath of other projects to ZMailer things...

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 12:05:29PM -0500, Crispin Bivans wrote:
> I saw one of my earlier patches (about 100% cpu in scheduler/threads.c) but
> this bug below about swollowing bounceback emails still seems to be
> unresolved (just checked CVS source today). Has anybody had any comments or
> problems with the suggested code?

  Yes, turning the DATASTATE_* flag parse logic upside down does help.
  Hmm.. Or does it...  It might have broken the LMTP client mode behaviour
  at the same time, but I don't have any LMTP servers to test it.

  The thing now possibly broken is that when the LMTP yields multiple
  "dot-replies", and if any of them is 500 series, all are considered
  to be 500-series failures.