[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bugs and questions
- how can I to make that the ./configure don't get
the options from /etc/zmailer/zmailer.conf when this file exist ?
- I need a _good_ pop3 server.
wu and qpopper, no thanks and cucipop si not free.
which, solid-pop3d http://solidpop3d.pld.org.pl ,
or gnu-pop3d http://www.nodomainname.net/software/mailutils ,
or popular http://www.remote.org/jochen/mail/popular ?
- In the first install, must be run post-install with -OLDSTYLE or
with -MD5, and why ?
- how work /etc/zmailer/db/kill-headers ?
- bugs in Zmailer-2.99.55 :
--includedir= in configure don't work
/etc/mail.conf is not the valid PATH, now /etc/zmailer/mail.conf is the
make -j x, it is like linux kernel ;-)
at smtpserver.conf PARAM max-error-recipient don't work
- is it posible run zmailer like other user than root?