2.99.55 setup

A couple of days ago, I'd written about a problem I'd had with the scheduler
doing way too much disk i/o. I notice that when I run post-install after
"make install" with 2.99.55, it creates far more directories than the 2.99.52
which is currently installed on a test computer. 2.99.55 creates 1352
directories in the $POSTOFFICE/queue and $POSTOFFICE/transport directories.

Is this normal? The 2.99.52 version creates both of these directories with
the letters A through Z as subs. The 2.99.55 creates the A through Z subs,
but each of these subs also has A through Z subs.

--
Dana Booth <dana@booth-family.org>
Tacoma, USA

key on keyserver