RE: Bug report on error channel endless loop with bad .forward

Title: RE: Bug report on error channel endless loop with bad .forward

In this case, I don't believe its file permission related. If I change the root .forward to not use '\' then it works fine. The error message in fact points to not liking this symbol. Is there an equivalent way of using an alias file to forward mail to my outlook account *and* the local mailbox of that user?

Particulars of this root .forward. Home Directory is /root, and has permissions of rwxr-xr-x, file .forward has permissions of rw-r-r-

-Crispin