RE: help... ZMailer 2.99.54's scheduler is still dying

Hi,

we have 2 different instalations using .54 on Linux
and .53pre1 on Solaris 2.6 and the scheduler start
dying more than twice a day in the last weeks with messages
in the log similar to those described in this thread.

There is any patch available for this problem?
anything we can do?
Now we are running a cron job wich cheks every 5 minutes,
and reloads scheduler if necesary, but this is not and ideal
situation.
And christmas and new year mail load is killing us ;-).

TIA.

Feliz Año Nuevo,
C novim godom..
(and i don't know finish, so Happy New Year)

Nicolás Baumgarten
Pert Consultores
nico@pert.com.ar