Re: zmailer rpm spec file

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Rik van Riel wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, XosÉ Vázquez wrote:
>
> > the last version of the spec file is for .54 but it's not
> > on the net. I hope put it the next week :-)
>
> I have it working now...
>
> Matti, do you have interest in putting a new .spec file
> with documentation in your CVS tree?

It just occured to me that I may have had a patch in the version of  the
spce file that I sent you. I have found that I need to patch the
SiteConfig file to get smtpserver to use the proper dbtype.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974
alvin@iplink.net              ||