Re: help... ZMailer 2.99.54's scheduler is still dying

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 10:25:12PM +0300, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> >      Hmm.. The "Return-Receipt-To:" handling is entirely within
> >      the local-delivery   --  mailbox, and furthermore, it requires
> >      that you run the mailbox program with   -S  option on.
> >      Do you ?
>
> Yes I do.  At least now I understand why *you* do not see this ;-)
> Well, even if there is an error in mailbox or in my local changes
> to that (very unlikely), scheduler shall be more tolerant to such
> errors...
>
> I once sent you a queue file that causes scheduler's attempt to unlink
> directory, do I need to find another one and send it to you again?
> Just tell me.

   It was most educative to step around the code to see where the
   data corruption happened.

   Driving factor was actually having a recipient which causes error
   condition, but has NOTIFY=NEVER  DSN parameter set, AND I think
   the incoming message had to be an error message...

   (Propably could happen with multirecipient message as well, if all
    diagnostics were suppressed.)