http://zmailer.org/buglog.html

Hello,

  I have tried to collect various bugs of ZMailer into concise
  report spanning roughly the last 18 months.

  I know it is incomplete work of log archeology, but some of
  problems that people report here can be explained with it.

  The more I read the ChangeLog, the more I think it is saga of
  smtp transport-agent problems surfacing up at odd corners.
  (There are still couple loose ends I know of, but they are
   more like missing features, not real bugs.)