DNS error after: RCPT TO

Hi all,

I'm using ZMailer Server 2.99.50-s18 and i have found that it has a different
behaviour regarding RCPT TO analisis, when it receives a RCPT TO line
with a nonvalid target domain, it issues the message:

250 2.1.0 Sender syntax Ok
rcpt to: <john@sdfdsgr4325432ddddewrgewrgtrew.com>
553 5.4.3 Policy analysis found DNS error on the target domain.

This is not something that we would like to happen, since we all know
that DNS outages are very likely to take place temporarily and complains
to this immediate error message are being received ever since we upgraded
from 2.99.50-s5 to 2.99.50-s18

Is there any way i can decide to accept ANY recipient and analize it
afterwards? not giving up the (presumably) invalid target domain
right away?

Thanks,

Enrique-
 Enrique Vadillo <vadillo@rcp.net.pe>                http://www.rcp.net.pe
 Jefe de Aplicaciones y Servicios Internet           Fax: +51 1 421-8086
 Infoductos y Telecomunicaciones del Perú - RCP      Tel: +51 1 422-4848