Re: 2.99.54 and localnames

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 01:02:27AM +0200, Alfredo Sanjuan wrote:
> No, the router scripts are untouched. After several hours doing changes
> I've found that the localnames file has changed a bit. With 2.99.51 my
> localnames file was this way:
>   .somelocaldomain.com	somelocaldomain.com
> With 2.99.54 I need to remove the leading dot:
>   somelocaldomain.com    somelocaldomain.com
>
> Changes in the localnames format?

	Well, sort of.  Unintentionally.

	The   'dbases.conf' has this line:

thishost  $DBTYPE -   -l  $MAILVAR/db/localnames	-lm

	which should be more like this:

thishost  $DBTYPE -   -l  $MAILVAR/db/localnames        -lm -d pathalias

	(That is the original (and still present) standard.cf contained
	 way to initialize that relation in absense of dbases.conf based
	 configuration setup..)

	Apparently nobody else swipes all subdomains of the site
	into the MTA the way you do..