I would like to rejoin mailing list.. How?

Sorry for posting to a list which I'm not currently subscribed to,
but...

How do you subscribe?  I have tried the URL listed with the "LIST"
command at listserv@nic.funet.fi pointing to a
http://www.lsoft.com/ however while the various searches on this site
yeild no matches for lists connected to "zmailer" it does list the FUNET
site as hosting 84 lists, none of which is zmailer.

Would it be worth putting this information in either the current zmailer
manual or on the website?  Just a thought.

I am just off to trawl the zmailer package itself for information.

Please copy all replies by email.  Thanks.

--
Darryl Miles

Webtraffik Netbauds Ltd
www.netbauds.net