Re: smtp-policy.spam problem

Hi Matti...

It appears as if we managed to construct a series of circumstances
that conspired to confused me... (easily done).

First I probably had an entry in smtp-policy.spam that was not
working (possibly something like .user@some.domain (?) the evidence is
gone) which let some mail through ...and then I started to get confusing
results when testing between machines that are physically close by but
configured differently... (both network and zmailer). My tests produced
expected results on one machine but unexpected results on another... ;-)

For a time things were working properly (failing in the real world) but not
(failing) my test attempts...

thanks for the response.. ;-)

david potter