Re: smtp-policy.spam problem

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 11:51:04AM -0300, David L. Potter wrote:
> We're using btree and getting no errors when we run policy-builder.sh
>
> We have about 280 entries in smtp-policy.spam in the form of...
>
> xiaopanzi@hotmail.com
> wealth_health@hotmail.com
>
> I haven't checked each one but of the dozen or so that I have
> checked, _none_  are working (blocking)...

   Those should work, but are you sure the MAIL FROM:<..> carried
   these addresses, and not only the "From:" of visible headers ?

450 4.7.1 For MAIL FROM address <reject-this@zmailer.org> policy analysis reported: You are not liked source for email

   I did put this at one of my machines into smtp-policy.spam, and got
   that -- I have something tuned not to claim absolute rejection for
   some reason, apparently.