Re: message file is missing(!)

On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 05:59:55PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Such reports:
>
> FAILED:
>   <smtp nevalink.ru fil@nevalink.ru 60001>: message file is missing(!) --
> possibly due to delivery scheduler restart.  Consider resending your message
>
> started to appear, I think, since I upgraded to the version where
> router injects messages into hashed directory.  And they apparently
> has nothing to do with scheduler restarts.  Any thoughts?

  Weird.  I just tested a system which was par with 2nd of June CVS, and
  these two ZENV entries seem to have properly working system:

SCHEDULERDIRHASH=1
ROUTERDIRHASH=1

  The "ROUTERDIRHASH" is for clients injecting into the router, and is
  detected, and obeyed by the  -lzmailer library routines.  However if
  the router directory does not have subdirs of A thru Z, then things
  won't be happy at all!  (Ok, I should add some submission fallback
  code..)

  My tests show that  router->scheduler interface works just fine
  (SCHEDULERDIRHASH variable).