Question about spam

Hi

We have installed zmailer with anti-spam rules. It works well, so that we only
accept mails to our domains, etc, etc. But now we want to limit the mails that
our clients are able to send. It means that if we have the domain test.com, we
just want to accept mails from our clients if the From of the mail has the
style: user@test.com, but not, for example: user@yahoo.com. The problem is
that the networks of our clients are defined in the smtp-policy.relay file,
thus no check are done against them. How could I implement this anti-spam
rules?

Thanks in advance

Edgardo Szulsztein