Re: insanely fast delivery reties

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 02:00:31PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> For some reason, scheduler(?) (up to minute CVS source) got mad: it
> is retrying a few undeliverable jobs in the queue without any delay.

	You are right.  I see them at nic.funet.fi too.
	(Now that you brought it to my attention..)

> Any thoughts?
> Eugene
>
> P.S. this is not be the last one for today :-) I also have all router
> processes eventually fall in loop and stop processing queue.  I'll post
> when I gather more information.

	Up to minute routers need up to minute (well, couple months
	ago) scripts to handle logging issues.  They should not jam
	in the way you seem to imply..

	If they are busylooping, callback traces from running processes
	would be most educative.