Re: UserDB a.k.a. Sender rewriting implemented

Matti Aarnio wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 06:59:30PM +0400, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> > Sorry, I don't quite understand.  Is this like fqdnaliases but working
> > on envelope from rather than envelope to address (and content from
> > for mailname)?  If yes, why so strange syntax?
>
>   It is because of what "The BatBook, 2nd edition" tells it to be.
>   Yes, I do find it strange too, and can't fathom why sendmail needs
>   multiple methods for doing aliases..

	To rewrite envelope from for my Intranet users I use dirty hack in
crossbar.cf near line 168 with enabled relation masquerades in
router.cf.   I use this hack for $(channel $to) == smtp* but only
because I need only it.

	So, I think that logic for rewriting header from may be easer.

--
	CU, Victor Gamov

crossbar.cf.diff