Re: Hi there ... newbie question

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 09:34:08PM +0100, Miguel Nuno de A. V. Ribeiro wrote:
> I have this in fqdnaliases
> @xxx.yy	: uuu@xxx.yy
>
> and I have the users uuu,u1,u2 and u3 at  the server.
> what I need is to direct all mail to uuu EXCEPT u1,u2 and u3 mail
> could anyone plz tell me how is this done?

  Maybe by:

	u1@xxx.yy:  u1@xxx.yy
	u2@xxx.yy:  u2@xxx.yy
	u3@xxx.yy:  u3@xxx.yy
	@xxx.yy:    uuu@xxx.yy

  The trick being that the route analysis will detect duplicate during
  fqdn expansions, and won't thus recurse into same expansion.
  Also, it does first exact matching, only then the domain matching.

> -Miguel

FUNET:  Finnish Academic and Research Network
	Network Information/Software Archival Service