[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.99.53 PRE 1
I just made a pre-release snapshot of 2.99.53, mainly because
ChangeLog has collected 570 lines of entries since last release
of any kind. (CVS isn't a "release" in these therms, I think.)
- Scheduler queue handling has been reworked, now it can run
multiple parallel TA programs in same thread
(Partially result of algorthm cleanup there.)
- SMTP TA can now also send with TLS wrapper on
- Router armouring against bad "Date:" contents
- Router local database 'mxlocal' -- recognizes domain as local by
means of being lowest/only of MXes
- More SMTP TA "under the hood" details tuned
- Scheduler MAILQv2 protocol definition and implementation, although
not fully implemented at 'mailq' command yet.
- Scheduler reports early on accumulated diagnostics
- SMTP TA repeated diagnostics handling fixed - partly to handle
nested semi-failures on deliveries leading to delivery retries.
- Improved a bit the router task queue facilities
- smtpserver can be used to interactively test the policy database
And propably quite some bits which I skipped.
/Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>