Re: smtp transport dying (current CVS version)

On 17-Feb-00 at 02:37, Matti Aarnio (mea@nic.funet.fi) wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 02:23:10PM +0300, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> > When connecting to antoher Zmailer:
>
>      CHUNKING mode, I think.
>      This smells of pointer corruption, although I have no clue as to
>      why it bites you..  The line in swriteheaders.c contains a
>           realloc()
>      call, and rest of the trace is undeductable; perhaps your debugger
>      can't figure references inside a dynamically loaded library ?

I forgot to mention: this happens when I run on SPARC/Solaris 2.6 the
binary compiled on SPARC/Solaris 2.5.1, gcc 2.7.2.  Apparently this
does not happen when the thing runs where compiled.  But I've done
this for years, never noticed incomatibilities like that...

>      Apparently it doesn't affect feeds towards  nic.funet.fi, though.

Eugene