zmailer kill doesn't stop smtpserver in 2.99.52p1 on FreeBSD 3.3-stable

Hello!

	Succesfully installed 2.99.52p1 yesterday - the only problem was some
rejected mail, because I enabled MSA mode. What is proper way to do it? It
would be nice to have it only for remote users trying to relay and not for
every message submission. Anyway, disabling msa helped.

But I noticed something new - 'zmailer kill' doesn't stop smtpserver. I
have to kill it manually. This always worked up to .51.

This was clean install - except for spol directory.

Tomaz
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown