Relay.

Hi!

Im having some problems with my zmailer. The problem is that people can
use my server as mailrelay which isn't that good. I have located the file
smtp-policy.relay and now i wonder - what am i going to put in it to make
the server work? I have tried serveral times following the pattern in the
examplefile but i have not suceeded. Could someone e-mail me the contents
of a working file (just for me to adjust to my server) ? Or tell me how to
make my zmailer disallow people who tries to use it as relay.

Best wishes

/ Jacob Jovelou <jacob@raptor.funcform.se>