[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.99.52 is out!
Now I am fairly happy with it, and it survives my rather hostile
(high load) environments just fine.
- Reworked the scheduler to never get it into sticky situations
- Reworked the scheduler to enable it to run multiple parallel
TAs at the threads (which may *occasionally* be usefull thing.)
- Propably fixed excessive ETRN related queue startups at the
- Using SFIO at smtp & mailbox TAs, and at scheduler; last one
for getting past stupid Solaris limit of 256 FDs at standard
STDIO layer. At TAs the issue is more about replacing usually
the write stream with layered machinery enabling us to do
TLS mode SMTP client (not tested yet!).
- Tracked lots of subtle memory allocation bugs which kept showing
up as coredumps.
- Found a bug at loadifaddresses() support routine which didn't
manage to receive more than very few interface addresses.
- Been cleaning up smtpserver responce codes - don't use any
- Scheduler mailq interface has beginnings of a new (v2)
interface. See scheduler/MAILQ-V2 and proto/scheduler.auth
/Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>