localnames and smtp-policy.mx

Hello!

	If I understand correctly localnames is used for domains that have
mailboxes on the machine while smtp-policy.mx is used just for domains that
we provide backup MX service. Right? I use this setup in smtp-policy:

#| -- 2nd alternate: No MX target usage, DNS existence verify
#|    Like the 1st alternate, except will verify the sender (mail from:<..>)
#|    address for existence of the DNS MX and/or A/AAAA data -- e.g. validity.
#
# .                     relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns +
# [0.0.0.0]/0           relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns +
.               relaytarget - senderokwithdns +
[0.0.0.0]/0     relaytarget - senderokwithdns + trust-whoson +

Well, I still have to list domains in smtp-policy.mx in order to receive
mail for some domains that have mailboxes on my server (2.99.50-s19
Zmailer). I specify their addresses in fqdnaliases and use aliases file
just for more broad addresses. Is this my mistake and/or would upgrade help
in this case?

Thanks.

Tomaz

----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown