Re: router alias expansion problem - upgrading from 2.99.48 to 2.99.51

On 3 Nov 1999, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
> Alvin Starr <alvin@iplink.net>
> > I also had the same problem for a while. I just got it to go away by
> > installing the latest version of Zmailer.
>
> Sorry, I was unclear.
>
> The "open relay" problem went away when I upgraded.  The "ORBS
> won't take me out of the list" problem did not go away.

This is a very serious problem. ORBS has been a good spamblock
mechanism for a mailing list server, but if problems like these
surface it will be unacceptable to continue using ORBS :(

I hope that the ORBS people will be able to solve this problem
somehow and continue doing the great work they've done over the
years.

regards,

Rik
of people. That is its real strength.