Re: searching for a listmanager

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Johannes Kremsner wrote:

> hello,
> i am searching for a good listmanager.
> should say - a good listmanager in co-operation with zmailer *g*
> could anyone send me some hints about good programs and maybe a
> short summary of your experiences?
Hi johannes

I've had good luck with Mailman (which is also mail2web).
Mailman is available at

and uses Pipermail for the web archive. It is also self
administering through a web interface.

No problems with ZMailer at all (my version 2.99.50-s5 running
under Linux).

James S. MacKinnon           Office: P-139 Avadh-Bhatia Physics Lab
Team Physics                 Voice : (780) 492-8226 [old AC 403]
University of Alberta        email : Jim.MacKinnon@Phys.UAlberta.CA
Edmonton, Canada T6G 2N5     WWW   : http://www.phys.ualberta.ca/