smtpserver dropping connection

I think this is a bug.  If you try to feed a message to smtpserver that
is bigger than advertized SIZE it drops connection in an improper way.

220 chronos ZMailer Server 2.99.52-pre2 #70 ESMTP+IDENT (nulltrans) ready at
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:59:54 +0400
EHLO ariel
250-chronos Hello ariel
250-SIZE 8388608
250 HELP
MAIL FROM:<hoatuan@glasnet.ru> SIZE=10355964
552 5.3.4 This message is larger, than our maximum acceptable incoming message
size of  8388608  chars.
RCPT TO:<ah911@niah.affrc.go.jp>
Connection closed by foreign host.

And now imagine that we are using pipelining and feed "mail from" and
"rcpt to" without waiting for reply:

EHLO ariel
250-chronos Hello ariel
250-SIZE 8388608
250 HELP
MAIL FROM:<hoatuan@glasnet.ru> SIZE=10355964
RCPT TO:<ah911@niah.affrc.go.jp>
Connection closed by foreign host.

The remote does not even manage to receive the 552 message and thinks that
this is a transient failure.  Maybe smtpserver just segfaults or something
but I did not check it yet.

Eugene