Re: Does anybody have problems with 2.99.52-pre3 ?

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> yes, I have heard of ETRN queue timeout problem, although I don't yet
> understand how it can happen -- it is a scheduler issue, and nothing
> scheduling related has been done there since 29-Jun-1999 (before
> 2.99.41-pre1 - CVS tag, apparently, as there isn't separate tarball).
>
> Even then, real scheduling changes should be far older, like at least
> 6 months, perhaps more (I just stopped around april 1999 for
> the backtrack).

I don't know if this is related, but my system has dumped messages into
the deferred directory a few times requiring a 'zmailer thaw' to be
executed for no reasons that I could see.  Seeing as only the addition of
zmailer cleanup and resubmit are mentioned in the INSTALL file, could you
clarify why this is happening and how I should disable it?  I'll give
2.99.52-pre3 a test this weekend, as the last few snapshots have been
troublesome.

		-ben