virtual domains

Greetings,

I've managed to setup virtual users, but I'm stuck now getting mail for
an entire domain redirected to a particular user.  Do I have to do some
magic with fqdnaliases or can I do something like:

@this.here.domain: joebloggs

in /etc/aliases?

I'd prefer to do the latter sort of situation using ETRN but I'm not
sure how many Microsoft Windows-based email programs do ETRN if any, let
alone if the clients in question use them.

Oh, can the destination in routes be a local user?  I think that would
be another method of doing it, right?

Thanks very much,

--
Matthew Hawkins,