Re: offline mail delivery

Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> writes:

> On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 12:18:21AM +0400, Andrey E. Lerman wrote:
> > I'm using zmailer on my home computer (running Linux). It is
> > not connected to internet permanently, but I use dial-up ppp
> > link. I configured zmailer to send all outgoing mail thru
> > another mail server.
[...]
> 	doc/guides/smtp-etrn
>
> 	It is the client-side you are looking for.

Unfortunately when I set up Zmailer according to this guide, it still
tries hard to connect to remote host, despite the queueonly option in
scheduler.conf (smtp-etrn section). Do I have to change something else?

PS: I must still use Exim when posting from home, as you can see in my
headers :(
--
* Suavek Zak (Altkom UNIX Group)    #include <std/disclaimer.h>
* email: S.Zak@altkom.com    voice: +48 (0) 22 674 66 79