Re: found something

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 12:11:27AM +0200, Rik van Riel wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> > > expand_: not found
> >
> > 	Could you see it happening in interactive test routing ?
>
> Sometimes. My server sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
> Even with emails sent by the same user agent to the same
> email list. It looks almost nondeterministic right now :(

	Computers aren't non-deterministic, only hard to figure
	at times...

> Maybe I should give you an account on the box so you can
> test the setup yourself...

	Yes, I can sometimes spot things better when testing
	in the user environment.  We shall talk offline.

	Oh by the way, my timezone is  UTC+0300 -- your email
	arrived to me at 1:16 AM, and resent copy arrived
	at 6:04 AM..  I do usually *sleep* at that time :)

	(two hours latter I returned from a meeting to finally
	 send this email)