victimdomain!victimid@myserver hack

I am on ORBS because my server can be used as a relay if the RCT TO line
is something like victimdomain!victimid@myserver .
A while ago I saw a fix for other hacks by James S. MacKinnon which is
implemented in cf/rrouter.conf at the beginning of the rrouter function.
         tsift "$origaddr" in
         # "percent redirect"
                 return (((error percent-redirect "$origaddr" $A))) ;;
         # "colon pathing"
                 return (((error colon-pathing "$origaddr" $A))) ;;

Does any one know how to add to this rule to protect againt the ! hack?