Re: 51-pre2 and 51pre3

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> we upgraded from 50s18 to 51pre2 last week (Solaris2.6, gcc2.7.2) due
> to ORBS but with 51pre2 our db/fullnames.pag/dir are ignored although we
> rebuild the database with the current release and they worked fine
> together with 50s18. Any hints?

	# $MAILBIN/router -i
	z# rtrace
	z# router some@address

	Try different addresses, and if they seem to be working all
	right, then make sure you don't have running some older instances
	of the router process.

> BtW, I cannot write directly to this list, because of
> <smtp nic.funet.fi zmailer@nic.funet.fi 60001>: ...\
>         <<- RCPT To:<zmailer@nic.funet.fi> ORCPT=rfc822;zmailer@nic.funet.fi
>         ->> 553 5.7.1 Policy analysis reported: See
> http://www.orbs.org/blocked.cgi. Your mailserver is in the ORBS database as an
> insecure email relay. This is a generic text message.
> but, Matti, we are not blocked by orbs since friday.

	My side may have ORBS data in the DNS cache.  It *should* have
	expired already, but perhaps bind 8.2.1 has some problems ?

> Because of many truncated router files I am searching for 51pre3 as
> announced at the beginning of this week but I cant find it on
> ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/src/
> Maybe I am just to blind to see but I only find
> zmailer-2.99.51-pre2.tar.gz  .
> Any hints too?

	Now also at the usual place, others have been able to
	find it at:  ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/zmailer/   :-)

> Thanks and regards,
>  Juergen
>  Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Maniera
>  D-33095 Paderborn                  email: sammy@uni-paderborn.de

/Matti Aarnio -- now back to IETF working-group sessions ...