Wembin ZMAC module - Was: Re: Webmin Zmailer icons set

You, Victor Gamov, <vit@lipetsk.ru>, wrote:

> 	Today I have some free time and thinking about updating scheduler.conf
> file.  Now I can add new clause but edit/delete existence clause not
> simply IMHO.  So what do you think about creating big <INPUT> field and
> editing this file in it?

Distinguising between all the different clauses would require some heavy
duty parsing of the scheduler file and writing such a parser would be quite
some work I think.

Putting the file into a <input> field is a quick and pretty dirty hack :)
but will definatly work :)

\Geert.
--
Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
         Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550