Having mail delivery problems...

	I'm running ZMailer 2.99.50s19 on an Intel Machine running Red Hat Linux
5.2.  Everything seems to be working fine except when mail is destined
for an outside machine.  I have determined that the SMTP transport is
trying to send mail to the domain's A record instead of the MX record.  My
configuration is basically the cookie-cutter files with local
modifications made to them.

	If anyone can shed some light onto this subject I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

--
| Robert Wienholt, Jr.             | Legion Technologies, LLC         |