Re: percent-hack - any plans?

> Matti,
> do you have plans to make "reject-percent-hack" work any time soon?
> As ORBS now checks for relaying with ...%...@... type of addresses,
> it is quite pressing...  I think that I could try to look into it if
> you are not doing it right now :)

1999-06-06  Matti Aarnio  <mea@mea.tmt.tele.fi>

	* Makefile.in, ChangeLog:
	    Version 2.99.50-s19

1999-06-03  Matti Aarnio  <mea@mea.tmt.tele.fi>

	* smtpserver/policytest.c:
	    - Ignore possible 'relaycustomer +' attribute
	    - Autodetect locally active IP interfaces so
	      that a recipient address of  <foo@[]>  will
	      be successfully matched without having that entry
	      in the  smtp-policy.mx  file..
	    - Do <bar%foo.fi%mea.tmt.tele.fi@[]> processing
	      fully, and detect that  "foo.fi"  is not acceptable
	      target domain...  (For RCPT TO, that is..)
	    - Some level of '!' path processing implemented..

> Eugene

/Matti Aarnio