FREE Y2K FIX !!! <>.:adv"".,

                        THE GOOD NEWS IS:

 that you can now test your computer for fulL Y2K compliance
(both BIOS and Real Time Clocks) and even correct it with a
simple, inexpensive download.

                       THE GREAT NEWS IS:

We offer a FREE TEST & EVALUATION period while you decide whether
you want to purchase this solution.  No one else offers the
comprehensive guarantee that we have for you.

 For additional information or any questions you may have
regarding our free evaluation period,reply to:

                   y2kfreetest@popmail.com

                 Type Y2K on the subject line