[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Yet another ORBS relay thru smtpserver ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Serge Lozovsky)
- Subject: Re: Yet another ORBS relay thru smtpserver ...
- From: Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 02:25:44 +0300 (EET DST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <19990526134403Z928350email@example.com> from "Serge Lozovsky" at May 26, 99 04:41:14 pm
> Hi Matti,
> is seems, that smtp policy couldn't prevent such kind of relaying:
> To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> that notation fakes my smtp policy. (My address is 126.96.36.199 and
> letter goes from manawatu.co.nz to manawatu.co.nz.)
> Can zmailer prevent such relaying?
No, not yet. Next weekend, perhaps.
(Finally implementing the '%-hack' analysis code..)
That ORBS tester is pervert...
> Regards, Serge.