Re: What do you think about it?

Victor Gamov, <vit@lipetsk.ru>, wrote:

> 	http://www.lipetsk.ru/~vit

After putting in the correct path to my webmin dir in zmac-lib.pl
and adding debian-linux to the supported OS-s, I got it to work.

I didn't any extensive testing yet, but it didn't crash, or crashed
anything else :) Given the fact that Perl=Perl there shouldn't be
any FreeBSD specific thingies in the module, correct?

When I have some time I'll do some more testing. If you like, I prolly
could produce some graphics for the missing items...

Cheers,
\Geert.
--
Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
         Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550