Re: Zmailer-2.99.50s18, any bugs?

On Thu, 20 May 1999, Enrique Vadillo wrote:

> Eugene Crosser wrote:
> ---------------------
> | The latest (s18) is running in production here, although it seems to have
> | a "little" problem that I've reported earlier today.
> ---------------------
>
> I finally compiled Zmailer-2.99.50s18 without any glitch on Sparc Sol 2.6
> gcc 2.7.2.3, but before i put it to production i would like to know:

I have it here with the same (SunOS 5.6/gcc 2.7.2.3). What where your
problems ?

> 	- Why ETRN is still *not* queuing mails sent to etrn domains even
> 	  if my etrn config has no flaws.. (i can send it if necessary).

hm..mine does work ok as far as i can see (only a bit more expires seem to
happen then normally (before s18).

> 	- What is the 'little problem' Eugene reported on (s18)?

That was about messages stuck in state 'running now' while not having an
open connection, which may be due to the process to forgot to pass back a
signal.

Mark

Mark Visser / Calslaan 26-31              | E-mail: mark@dnd.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede / Telephone: 053-4895038 | SNT-mail: mark@snt.utwente.nl
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.