Re: user@[x.x.x.x] reject policy: how?

Enrique Vadillo wrote:

> Ok but, what version can i reasonably compile in Sparc Solaris 2.6 using
> gcc 2.7.2? i had a hell of a job compiling 2.99.50-s5, my guess is that
> ports to Solaris take awhile before they show up. Should i switch to linux?
> i wonder sometimes.. i use ZMailer for 3 *really* busy mail gateways and
> i only trust sparc Ultra's for that job.

I run almost every visible version of Zmailer on a Solaris 2.5.1 with
gcc 2.7.2,
no problems compiling whatsoever.  The latest (s18) is running in
production here,
although it seems to have a "little" problem that I've reported
earlier today.

--
Eugene Crosser, "Russia-On-Line" System Administrator (Sovam Teleport)
+7 501 258 4170 mailto:crosser@online.ru