Re: user@[x.x.x.x] reject policy: how?

Ok but, what version can i reasonably compile in Sparc Solaris 2.6 using
gcc 2.7.2? i had a hell of a job compiling 2.99.50-s5, my guess is that
ports to Solaris take awhile before they show up. Should i switch to linux?
i wonder sometimes.. i use ZMailer for 3 *really* busy mail gateways and
i only trust sparc Ultra's for that job.

Thanks for the info!

Enrique-

|o| ---- Eugene Crosser escribió ----
|o| On 18-May-99 at 22:36, Enrique Vadillo (vadillo@rcp.net.pe) wrote:
|o|
|o| > I am using ZMailer 2.99.50-s5 on Sparc Solaris 2.6 and i would like to
|o| > reject mails from "user@[x.x.x.x]" or alike, my ZMailer server is relaying
|o| > mails from anywhere/anyone who sends "MAIL FROM: <user@[x.x.x.x]>"
|o| > when x.x.x.x is the IP of my ZMailer server..
|o|
|o| There was a bug in the policy checker, it is fixed in the recent versions.
|o|