FORCEPUNT

Well, I feel silly.  I've been using zmailer for years (good package!)
and I just realized, "Hey! I never joined the mailing list ...".
Greetings, all.

Anyway, I was just updating one of my zmailer installations and I
noticed that there is no longer any reference to FORCEPUNT in the
SiteConfig.in file.  I see that it is still referenced in the
proto/cf/aliases[-new].cf files.

Am I correct in assuming that it was deleted by accident from
SiteConfig.in when the SMARTHOST variable was removed?

--
	Devin Reade		gdr@trenco.gno.org